Guest speaker, John McKendricks, shares from the book of Acts where Paul and Silas were beaten and thrown into prison. While there, a great earthquake happened where all the prisoners’ shackles fell of and doors were opened – yet everyone stayed and, as a result, the jailer came to know the Lord. John states there’s a lot of earthquakes going on in today’s environment, making us a bit insecure. Shaking needs to happen so God’s treasures can come out. While our sensibilities tell us to leave, it takes great maturity to stick things out and then reap the rewards. Where in your life are things being shaken up?
- The Pinnacle of our Salvation: Our Resurrection at Christ’s 2nd Coming (Live)
- Growing in our Salvation – The Means of Growing in Christlikeness (Live)
- Growing in our Salvation – Progressing in the Journey of Christlikeness (Live)
- “Getting Saved”: Entering into the Journey (Live)
- Rethinking Salvation: What is it? When is it? (Live)